Is it that time of year, the time of year when the flu starts making its rounds? If you are determined to stand strong against the flu, or you are currently feeling the symptoms of the flu, here are 10 scriptures to help you stand strong against it.
- James 4:7: Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
- 1 Peter 2:24: He personally carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. By his wounds you are healed.
- Romans 4:20: Abraham never wavered in believing God’s promise. In fact, his faith grew stronger, and in this he brought glory to God.
- Hebrews 10:35-36: Do not, therefore, fling away your fearless confidence, for it carries a great and glorious compensation of reward. For you have need of steadfast patience and endurance, so that you may perform and fully accomplish the will of God, and thus receive and carry away [and enjoy to the full] what is promised. (The Amplified Bible)
- Matthew 9:22: Jesus turned around, and when he saw her he said, “Daughter, be encouraged! Your faith has made you well.” And the woman was healed at that moment.
- 3 John 1:2: Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit.
- Psalm 147:3: He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds.
- Psalm 103:3: He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.
- James 5:14: Are any of you sick? You should call for the elders of the church to come and pray over you, anointing you with oil in the name of the Lord.
- Matthew 17:20: “You don’t have enough faith,” Jesus told them. “I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it would move. Nothing would be impossible.”
– See more at: http://www.kcm.org/real-help/healing/believe/scriptures-help-you-stand-strong-against-the-flu#sthash.eScNAn4U.dpuf
I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me.
Phillipians : 4:13
The idea of trusting Jesus with your finances may be a new one. If so, the Word is the first stop in finding out what it really means to trust Jesus and surrender your financial decisions to Him and His ways. Here are five scriptures to get you started:
You Can Trust Jesus with All Areas of Your Life—Including Finances
- Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me. Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing. –John 15:4-5
God Will Take Care of You and Your Finances
- So don’t worry about these things, saying, ‘What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?’ These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. –Matthew 6:31-33
- Teach those who are rich in this world not to be proud and not to trust in their money, which is so unreliable. Their trust should be in God, who richly gives us all we need for our enjoyment. –1 Timothy 6:17
When You Trust and Obey Him with Your Finances
- If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully keep all his commands that I am giving you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the world. You will experience all these blessings if you obey the Lord your God: Your towns and your fields will be blessed. Your children and your crops will be blessed. The offspring of your herds and flocks will be blessed. Your fruit baskets and breadboards will be blessed. Wherever you go and whatever you do, you will be blessed. –Deuteronomy 28:1-6 (Read the entire chapter.)
- And now that you belong to Christ, you are the true children of Abraham. You are his heirs, and God’s promise to Abraham belongs to you. –Galatians 3:29
A Promise to Stand on for Your Prosperity
- That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him. But it was to us that God revealed these things by his Spirit. For his Spirit searches out everything and shows us God’s deep secrets.” –1 Corinthians 2:9-10
Jesus wants to be as involved with your financial life as He is with your spiritual. Let these scriptures be a starting point for deeper study into God’s Word. As you discover God’s heart and love for you, may you trust Him with every area of life—even your finances!
– See more at: http://www.kcm.org/real-help/finances/believe/6-scriptures-help-you-trust-jesus-your-finances#sthash.8ozPuZln.dpuf
It was a beautiful Blessed Sunday here I hope yours was/is too! God bless you all!!
We had decided it was way too nice a day to be stuck indoors so we decided to go to our local park, which happens to also be a Pokestop and Pokegym 😄 Winning!
A quick pit stop at Maccas for some lunch, yes not very healthy I know, but he’s an 11 year old boy, as if anything else will suffice lol! So we grab our listeria filled burgers and head off to the park and we weren’t the only ones with this idea, there were people everywhere! With one spare table we made a dash for it cokes and burgers and mobile devices in hand but coming in the other direction were 2 old people who were walking just as quickly to secure the same table! Needless to say we both plonked our food down at the same time and our faces all said the same thing – “I ain’t movin” lol so we ended up sharing the table. Catching a couple of rare Pokemon made that particular share all the more worth it lol !
Off to battle a gym in another area of the park and man that was fun! We both battled the gym AND took it over so Victory was ours that day! Master 11 was so excited and happy it was such a lovely time. It just brings me back to thanking God for blessing me with a wonderful life and family and that I was able to help this happy little kid get out of his realm of darkness and fear and back to Jesus to walk in his light and love! So so blessed!
So the thing that came to my mind was that we have this beautiful park close by and yet we only go there once a fortnight it seems really dumb so we are going to make an effort and go at least twice a week. So much learning can be done by just being out in our environment, watching, listening and observing even if it’s just watching the ducks, or watching the tourists having picnics, it’s how stories and memories are made 😊
For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.