Yield – 1 application
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
- 2 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 1 drop Tea Tree essential oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- Combine the ingredients in a plastic or stainless steel cup. You’ll be taking the mixture into the bath, so don’t use glass in case it slips out of your hands!
- After shampooing your hair as normal, pour this mixture over your hair focusing on covering every strand. Be careful to keep the rinse out of your eyes.
- There is no need to rinse this out of your hair or apply conditioner. Your hair will smell like vinegar only until it dries. After that the smell will evaporate.
- Enjoy this beauty treatment once a week.
Note: People with long or extra thick hair might want to double or triple this recipe for each application. You could also combine these ingredients in a spray bottle and apply that way. But I find the rinse in the shower much easier to get all the goodness throughout my hair.
Thank you to http://www.recipeswithessentialoils.com
For more information on the essential oils used in the recipes please visit http://www.myyl.com/heleneanne